Walker Love’s Local Authority Forum provides Local Authority debt collection and recovery teams an opportunity to hear from keynote speakers on legal, regulatory, policy and procedural developments that will, or could, have an impact on their debt collection and recovery strategies and operations.
The Forum also provides delegates an opportunity to get together to share, discuss and develop solutions to common issues, problems and challenges faced in the collection and recovery of monies rightfully owed to Scottish Local Authorities.
With insights provided by Walker Love partners, professional advisers, senior civil servants and money advice experts, as well featuring regular case studies and examples of best practice from debt collection managers from Local Authorities and commercial debt recovery organisations, the Forum takes place twice per year.
Click on the title links below to read past editions of our Local Authority Briefings, which provides delegates with a summary of the key issues, presentations and output from the discussion workshops at each Forum.
- LA Forum Briefing Summer 2018
- LA Forum Briefing Winter 2017-18
- LA Forum Briefing Summer 2017
- LA Forum Briefing Winter 2016-17
- LA Forum Briefing Summer 2016
- LA Forum Briefing Winter 2015-16
- LA Forum Briefing Summer 2015
- LA Forum Briefing Winter 2014-15
- LA Forum Briefing Summer 2014
- LA Forum Briefing Winter 2013-14
- LA Forum Briefing Summer 2013