With Scotland’s local authorities seeing a reduction in their budget allocation from the Scottish Executive, it is vital that the revenues collected from council tax, non-domestic rates and other sundry debts are maximised.
We are committed to ensuring our public sector clients retrieve as much tax, debts and monies owed, to ensure that local public services are maintained and delivered to the standard that we all expect.
Similarly, we provide debt recovery, revenue collection and enforcement, citation and diligence and professional investigations services to range of central government agencies, including HMRC and the Department of Work & Pensions, as we work with them to recoup monies owed and any overpayments of benefits.
- We work with 12 out of Scotland’s 32 local authorities.
- All of our key contacts are qualified Sheriff Officers.
- Our debt recovery strategies are tried, tested and trusted – and have been proven to provide our clients with a significant financial uplift.
- The approaches we take are based on an individuals or businesses specific financial situation and ability to repay.
- We are committed to providing our public sector clients with best value, innovative methods and knowledge exchange they require as they seek to maximise revenues.