If your enquiry relates to instructing a Sheriff Officer to serve Citation and Diligence instructions, please refer to the contact options under the Citation & Diligence heading below.
If your enquiry relates to a repayment of a debt, please go to our Payments & Advice page or you can use the following methods to get in touch with us:-
- Phone: 0141 212 6121
- Email: Corrdept@walkerlove.com
- Post: Walker Love, 16 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AB.
Contact Centre operating hours
Between the months of January and March 2018, our amended office hours will be as follows:
- Monday: 8.30am-5.00pm
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8.30am-8.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am-4.30pm
- Saturday: 9.00am-12.30pm
Please note: by submitting contact information to us, you are providing consent for Walker Love to contact you by phone, SMS or email regarding your account.
You can also visit one of our offices: Glasgow, Paisley, Kilmarnock, Kirkcaldy, Edinburgh, Hawick, Aberdeen or Inverness, in person to discuss your issue face to face. Click here to find out which Walker Love office is closest to you.
If your enquiry relates to instructing a Sheriff Officer to serve Citation and Diligence instructions, you can use the following methods to get in contact with us:-
- General Tel: 0141 212 6768
- Email – Diligence Instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 16 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow, G1 3AB. DX Box No: GW 98. Legal Post LP 8, Glasgow 7